Win Gold with Corsair
You've got the watercooling. You've got the neon lighting and UV-reactive paint. Yet somehow your PC is still lacking that last little bit of bling to make it the ultimate pimp system. If this is you (or even if it isn't) then have we got a cracker of a competition for you: how would you like 2GB of GOLD PLATED
Corsair XMS DOMINATOR memory? We thought that would capture your attention...
What's the occasion? The boys from Fremont have had a bumper year, shifting over 1 million units of XMS premium RAM. The company claims this makes them "the world’s largest performance module maker" and the 8th largest DRAM module manufacturer, according to research firm iSuppli.
“2006 is a milestone year for Corsair,” said Andy Paul, President & CEO at Corsair. “We led the industry to break both frequency and latency barriers month after month. It is our devotion to engineering, product innovation and quality production that drive us to this record shipment. We experienced continued growth as we entered multiple product cycles, resulting in incredible boost across all product categories. This year we expect our premium line of gaming modules to grow by 30%.”
To celebrate this success, Corsair has taken five sets of Dominator 2GB DDR2-8888
- the fastest memory we've ever tested - and had them gold plated. These modules are Corsair's flagship memory, worth over £450 / US$600 in standard trim. Factor in the gold-plate and the rarity factor and you've got one tasty prize. Or indeed, five tasty prizes!
How to Enter
OK, so you want in on the action, eh? What do you have to do? Simply write a 200-word essay with the title "Why I Love Corsair". That's it - simple as that. You have two weeks from today to compile your entries - the competition closes on Tuesday 14th November 2006. Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contest runs from 1st November to 14th November, 2006. All entries must be received before 14th November, 2006.
- Prizes: 5 sets of gold-plated DDR2-8888C4DF DOMINATOR memory kits
- To enter, email the essay to email@example.com
- Maximum essay word account limit: 200
- Winners will be announced on Corsair.com on December 1, 2006.