Introducing the MasterPulse Pro: Gaming headset with virtual 7.1 surround sound and exclusive Bass FX technology.Release Date:
Oct 26, 2016
Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterPulse Pro headset. Bring your entertainment to a new level and tailor your listening experience based on the games you play or movies you watch.
The MasterPulse Pro headset is the second in a new line of over-ear audio products for users of various types and interests and will be followed by the wireless MasterPulse Maker in early 2017.
How is MasterPulse Pro different from the MasterPulse?
MasterPulse Pro is a USB version of MasterPulse headset that provides all the features of the original version plus virtual 7.1. channel surround sound, RGB LEDs in the ear cups and an on-board sound card with a built in equalizer.
A High Quality Audio Experience
– The on-board sound card and 44mm drivers provide superior performance with optional virtual 7.1 surround sound. Let the dedicated sound card do the audio processing and take the demand off your computer.
Patented Bass FX Technology
– The MasterPulse series introduces over‑ear Bass FX technology to the listening community. Usually bass tones are altered via software, but this headset allows users to quickly enhance their bass through an easy to use, analog function that can be used on-the-fly.
– The Bass FX technology allows users to easily choose between two distinct sound modes by either removing or attaching the magnetic ear cup side panels. The ability to change sound profiles has a number of practical uses for both gaming and listening to music by providing noticeably different listening experiences.
On top of this, MasterPulse Pro delivers 3+1 equalizer profiles that can be combined with the Bass FX function. The profiles are Music, Movie, Gaming, and Equalizer off.
Make It Yours.
– The removable side panels are not only a means for sound adjustment, but also a means for creativity. They are accessories waiting to be modded. Download the 3D printing files for the side panels from our website and design your own signature headset.
– The MasterPulse Over-ear was created for all uses and extended listening sessions. The lightweight aluminum frame, flexible headband, and five individual cushions contour to your head, adapting the headset to fit perfectly for each user. The removable, extra padded ear cups provide an additional level of comfort while blocking unwanted external noise.
Designed for Convenience
– In-line control box includes an on-board sound card and allows you to easily toggle on/off 7.1 surround sound, switch equalizer listening profiles, control the illumination, adjust volume and turn the microphone on/off.
To enhance the user experience at a later stage we decided to add a Software Application. As this call was made at a later stage the software isnt quite ready yet, we are planning to release it to our website by mid/end of November.
Pricing & Availability:
The MasterPulse will be available at local retailers late October, 2016 for a suggested retail price of £84.99.
About Cooler Master:
Cooler Master is a Taipei-based, global computer components company with more than 20-years of experience in releasing innovative products that truly advance the personal computer industry. We are driven by a passion for all the things that make building a PC such a unique, rewarding experience, and sustained by a vision that we can reinvent the way these machines are designed, made, and used. From our landmark release of the first ever aluminum PC case to our groundbreaking switch to the modular format, Cooler Master is committed to bringing our customers and fans the utmost in choice and control. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit:
or follow us at www.facebook.com/CoolerMasterUK