I ended up using a Thermochill PA 120.2 radiator for the CPU cooling loop, which was mounted in the front of the chassis, but it required some modification to get it to fit.
Using the template I made for the cuts on the case for the radiator, I made a secondary template to compliment the cuts to allow riveting of the new plate onto the case lining up with the cutouts previously performed on the chassis.
Since the whole case chassis was powder coated as one, how the plate looked really wasn’t an issue. It’s covered by the front panel anyway when it's installed so you won't be able to see it.
But it was merely a formality. A good modder always finishes things, even if they’re not being actively seen (granted, I’ve cut some corners here and there myself on projects before, but I digress).
Click to enlarge
I took out my new Thermochill PA120.2 from its packaging and tapped all the fanholes with a 6-32 tap and test-fit it with some fan shrouds. I made these from old 120mm fans laying around by cutting out the motors and blades. Then I installed the front of the case to see how it looked
Afterwards, I was able to powder coat the chassis the mirror black finish after a lot of sanding and prep-work. Ugh. I think it’s time for me to invest in a sandblaster!